- Certified Divers
- Prices & Offers
- Free PADI eLearning
- Prices for certified divers
- Prices for first time divers
- Kalymnos holidays
- Kalymnos Island
- Climb and Dive Vacations on Kalymnos island Greece
- Coming to Kalymnos Island from Kos airport
- Mastichari Kos to Kalymnos Island ferry timetable
- Scuba diving Greece
- Scuba diving Kalymnos Island
- Holidays to Kos, scuba diving Kalymnos
- Dive Sites
- Dive sites explored by our personell
- Amphoras garden
- Dolphins bay
- Emma's reef
- Gefyra shore
- Kalymnos Diving Park
- Labyrinth of Telendos
- Melitsacha shore
- Natura 2000
- Natural Aquarium
- Panormitis wreck
- Platy Gialos shore
- Queen of Telendos
- Shrimps cave
- Sponge farm
- Sunken City
- Thor Star Wreck
- Vlichadia shore
- Vouros philoxenia
- Wooden shipwreck
- GRIGORIS MOUZOURAKIS
- Habitats (reefs, caverns, caves, canyons, walls)
- STAVROS VALSAMIDIS
- Underwater Fauna and Flora of Kalymnos Island
- Annelid (Bristle worms, leeches)
- Crustacean (Barnacles, shrimps, hermit crabs, crabs, lobster)
- Echinoderms (Crinoids, starfish, brittle stars, sea-urchins, sea-cucumbers)
- Posidonia (Neptune Grass)
- Videos from our dives on Kalymnos Island
- Dive sites explored by our personell
Free PADI eLearning for all PADI courses. A unique offer from KALYMNOS Diving Center.
Introduction to PADI eLearning.
Every PADI course consists from the academic part and the in water practice. You'll complete the in water practice in Kalymnos. But for the academic part you have 2 options:
- The classic way.
You'll read manuals, see videos and write tests during your stay on Kalymnos. You'll waste at least 2 days of your holidays.
- The eLearning way.
You study anywhere - at your own time - at your own pace. The manuals, videos and tests are online and interactive. No reading during your holidays.
Our offer for FREE PADI eLearning.
PADI eLearning is available for various courses and prices. For example, the PADI Open Water Diver course costs aprox 190 Euro (2022 prices ).
Dive centers try to present low prices and not willing to pay this extra cost to PADI.
So, If you want eLearning, then you have to buy it and pay the extra cost.
But PADI eLearning is very convenient and time saving. For both our students and our instructors.
That's why we decided to offer it for FREE and undertake the extra cost.
If our students choose the eLearning way, they'll pay the course exactly as with manuals!
Versions of PADI eLearning.
There are 2 versions of PADI eLearning. Online and offline.
- Online Course – eLearning. For desktops and laptops.
Requires internet connection and flash. Is not compatible with iOS mobile phones or tablets.
- Offline Course - Touch. For smartphones and tablets.
Available on the latest Android and Apple devices. Requires internet connection only to download the application and upload the assesments.
How to get your free PADI eLearning.
Buy it from PADI to start immediately.
- Use this link to associate your course with KALYMNOS Diving Center. https://apps.padi.com/scuba-diving/elearning/?irra=35718.
- Select your language and course.
- Proceed to checkout.
- The money you pay to PADI, will be the deposit for your course. You will pay us the rest when you finish the course
Courses prices including Free PADI eLearning
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course
550 €Families, Groups
520 €Own gear discount
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course: Knowledge development with PADI eLearning. 5 different adventure dives...
PADI Open Water Diver course
650 €Families, Groups
630 €Own gear discount
Learn to scuba dive and become a worldwide certified diver. You need 3 days with PADI Open Water Diver course ...
2 PADI courses. Open Water Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver
1100 €Families, Groups
1050 €Own gear discount
Two PADI courses to become Advanced Open Water Diver right away! You need 5 days to complete both courses with...
- 27318 reads
Visit our website for more information: kalymnosdiving.gr
Our facebook page with daily cativity and photos: facebook.com/kalymnosdiving
+30 6973015550 ☎
Mikes Reissis, Owner & Managing Instructor, Reservations
+30 6947604120 ☎
Nikolas Reissis, Information
Email us: Please use the Contact form
Kalymnos is an unspoiled picturesque Greek island. Located between Kos Island and Leros Island in the Aegean sea, Greece.
KALYMNOS Diving Center
We are an authorized PADI 5 Star Dive Resort. The only one on the island. Pioneer since 2008.
With individual care and attention, we offer:
Recreational scuba diving and PADI training for beginners and for certified divers.
We offer Free PADI eLearning for all courses.
- Register now directly with PADI.
- Or read more about our Free PADI eLearning.