- Certified Divers
- Prices & Offers
- Free PADI eLearning
- Prices for certified divers
- Prices for first time divers
- Kalymnos holidays
- Kalymnos Island
- Climb and Dive Vacations on Kalymnos island Greece
- Coming to Kalymnos Island from Kos airport
- Mastichari Kos to Kalymnos Island ferry timetable
- Scuba diving Greece
- Scuba diving Kalymnos Island
- Holidays to Kos, scuba diving Kalymnos
- Dive Sites
- Dive sites explored by our personell
- Amphoras garden
- Dolphins bay
- Emma's reef
- Gefyra shore
- Kalymnos Diving Park
- Labyrinth of Telendos
- Melitsacha shore
- Natura 2000
- Natural Aquarium
- Panormitis wreck
- Platy Gialos shore
- Queen of Telendos
- Shrimps cave
- Sponge farm
- Sunken City
- Thor Star Wreck
- Vlichadia shore
- Vouros philoxenia
- Wooden shipwreck
- GRIGORIS MOUZOURAKIS
- Habitats (reefs, caverns, caves, canyons, walls)
- STAVROS VALSAMIDIS
- Underwater Fauna and Flora of Kalymnos Island
- Annelid (Bristle worms, leeches)
- Crustacean (Barnacles, shrimps, hermit crabs, crabs, lobster)
- Echinoderms (Crinoids, starfish, brittle stars, sea-urchins, sea-cucumbers)
- Posidonia (Neptune Grass)
- Videos from our dives on Kalymnos Island
- Dive sites explored by our personell
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course details
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences.
That’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about.
And you don’t have to be “advanced” to take it. It’s designed to advance your diving. So you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification.
Who can take this course?
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old. Young divers may only take part in certain Adventures Dives.
- PADI Adventure Divers.
What will you learn?
You'll build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. The Deep and Underwater Navigation are two required dives. You choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
- Deep Adventure Dive.
You learn how to plan dives up to 30 meters depth. And how to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving.
Deep Dive eLearning preview.
- Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive.
Refines your compass navigation skills. And helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interests. Photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy.
You learn how to control your dive through buoyancy. So that you save air, save energy, make your diving more fun and avoid damaging the environment.
- Underwater Naturalist.
You learn more about the aquatic animals and plants you meet. And how your actions affect organisms that you interact with.
- Wreck Diving.
You learn how to dive a wreck. Their potential hazards and how to avoid them.
- Night Dive.
You learn to dive at night which is a total different experience and environment.
How can you start learning now?
Sign up for our FREE Advanced Open Water Diver online to get started immediately.
The web-based system lets you learn about seven of the most popular Adventures Dives. Including the required Deep and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dives. Plus Boat, Night, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Naturalist and Wreck Adventure Dives.
You study at your own pace through an easy to use, interactive program. You also have access to an online version of the Adventures in Diving manual. And you can complete sections for other Adventure Dives.
How much it costs?
Tanks & Weights
Families and Groups of 4+ persons
Any vacation packages available?
- 13271 reads
Visit our website for more information: kalymnosdiving.gr
Our facebook page with daily cativity and photos: facebook.com/kalymnosdiving
+30 6973015550 ☎
Mikes Reissis, Owner & Managing Instructor, Reservations
+30 6947604120 ☎
Nikolas Reissis, Information
Email us: Please use the Contact form
Kalymnos is an unspoiled picturesque Greek island. Located between Kos Island and Leros Island in the Aegean sea, Greece.
KALYMNOS Diving Center
We are an authorized PADI 5 Star Dive Resort. The only one on the island. Pioneer since 2008.
With individual care and attention, we offer:
Recreational scuba diving and PADI training for beginners and for certified divers.
We offer Free PADI eLearning for all courses.
- Register now directly with PADI.
- Or read more about our Free PADI eLearning.