PADI Discover Scuba Diving course
Who should try this experience?
You want to try scuba diving? But you aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course? Then Discover Scuba Diving is for you.
Discover Scuba Diving is not a scuba certification course. It is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. You don't need a prior experience with scuba diving. But you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills. Needed to dive under the direct supervision of our PADI Professionals.
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
What scuba gear will you use?
We will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use. A mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
How much does it cost?
80 € 4+ persons
75 € Own gear discount
120 € 4+ persons
110 € Own gear discount