PADI Open Water Diver course details
This is where it all begins.
You’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons? To experience unparalleled adventure? To see the world beneath the waves? This is where it starts!
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course. The world’s most popular and worldwide recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive through this course. And gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course):
- You must be 10 years old or older.
- You need adequate swimming skills and
- Need to be in good physical health.
- No need of prior scuba diving experience.
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom). To understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- 5 Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- 4 Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
How can you start learning now?
Enroll in Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – and you can start learning right away. You'll get the background information for safe diving. And you'll study at your own pace through an interactive computer-based program.
What scuba gear will you use?
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear. Including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.
How much does it cost?
|Full equipment||Tanks & Weights|
|1 to 3 persons||530 €||530 €|
|4+ persons||500 €||500 €|